Let Us Protect What You Have in Mind!®
For more than two decades, attorney Marc E. Hankin has focused his law practice on protecting the valuable intellectual property assets of corporations and individuals across California, the United States, and the world. Mr. Hankin and his associates represent clients in all aspects of intellectual property law, including:
- Patent applications and patent infringement litigations
- Trademark, service mark, and trade dress registrations and litigations
- Copyright applications and litigations
- Licensing agreements
- Trade secrets
- Palming off, and other unfair competition claims
- Internet advertising and domain name disputes
- California Business and Professions Code 17200 unfair competition actions
Experience and Recognition Few Can Match
For each of the past seven years, attorney Marc Hankin has been selected by his peers and competitors as a SuperLawyer®, placing him in the top 5% of attorneys in Southern California (Los Angeles Magazine and the New York Times). This follows his earlier selection in 2004 as a “SuperLawyer Rising Star®.”
Mr. Hankin is admitted to state courts on both coasts, as well as a dozen federal district and appellate courts around the country. Among the cases that he has successfully handled for clients in intellectual property litigation:
- A robot manufacturer wrongly accused of patent infringement by an aggressive competitor led to a jury verdict of no infringement and invalidity of the patents (see more of the firm’s work with IP and technology);
- A healthcare products manufacturer against claims of patent infringement and trademark infringement;
- Several eyewear manufacturers against claims of utility patent, design patent, trade dress, and trademark infringement (see more of the firm’s work with IP and fashion).
Hankin Patent law represents both plaintiffs and defendants in litigations regarding: patent infringement, trademark infringement, domain name disputes, copyrights, trade secrets, and unfair competition, including those brought under California Business and Professions Code § 17200.
Asking the Right Questions – Taking the Right Approach
As a small firm, Hankin Patent Law can provide each and every client with a high degree of personal service. Mr. Hankin personally visits clients at their location, asking the right questions to understand their needs and goals. This enables him to develop an intellectual property protection strategy that is comprehensive, rational and cost-effective.
For more information on how Marc E. Hankin and his associates can “Protect What You Have in Mind,” contact Hankin Patent Law for a complimentary initial telephone consultation at (310) 979-3600.
Phone (310) 979-3600 | Fax (310) 979-3603
Contact Marc Hankin